Job Title: Channel Systems Engineer & Trainer
Location: California, USA
Sysorex develops the systems and solutions that power the data-driven enterprise. With an innovative approach to big data, analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT), we blend virtual data from software and networks with the huge volume of physical data generated by mobile devices and Internet-connected things to open new worlds of insight. Our unique solutions are helping organizations worldwide improve decision making, increase productivity, and fuel the discoveries of tomorrow. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, we have regional offices in North America, South America, Europe and the Middle East. To learn more, visit www.sysorex.com, follow us @SysorexGlobal and Link up on LinkedIn.
Sysorex PreSales Systems Engineers operate in the field directly with prospects, customers, and partners alike, managing the presales activities while supporting the field sales team at the account level through successful deployments. The Channel PreSales SE is instrumental in developing and delivering training to Sysorex channel partners, internal SEs, OEM and integrators. The candidate will be required to work closely with the Sysorex sales, engineering and marketing teams to understand the value proposition of our products and services, with a goal to develop and deliver appropriate training materials, that will enhance the Sysorex market opportunities.
The Channel PreSales Systems Engineer must also be proficient in the ability to maintain strong relationships with customers, partners and internal resources – resulting in strong future revenue generating accounts.
The candidate will be based on the West Coast, with national responsibilities for Channel PreSales and training.
- Work closely with sales, engineering and channel teams
- Develop training materials focused on Sysorex products, services and partners
- Deliver training for internal SEs, sales and channel partners
- Develop and enhance the Sysorex SE capabilities
- Lead SE activity with Sysorex partners (community)
- Work closely with sales team to drive opportunities within existing accounts
- Effectively interact with internal engineering teams, sales and marketing to scope out and provide training requirements and offerings
- Territory covers the Continental US
- Travel throughout assigned sales territory approx. 50%
- Bachelor of Science Degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years PreSales/Systems Engineer experience servicing Enterprise level customer bases
- Solid experience with training development and delivery across multiple products and services
- Experience working with sales, engineering and partner community
- Quick learner with desire to understand new tools and techniques.
- Strong verbal/written communication, customer service, and account management skills to interface with a diverse set of clients, over the phone and in person
- Able to articulate both verbally and in writing proposed solutions to customers
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Positive Attitude, self-motivated, and confident
- 3-5 years of Professional Services consulting experience
- Prior experience successfully working with an outside Sales Team
- Prior experience successfully working with a Project Management Office
- Prior experience in obtaining and maintaining required manufacturer product certifications
- Good communication skills
- Well Organized
- Relationship builder with the ability to grow and maintain key partnerships
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for innovation, exploring new territory
This is a full-time position located in California.
We offer a competitive base salary, stock options, bonus plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, sick leave, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and opportunity for growth.