- January 17, 2017PALO ALTO, Calif., January 17, 2017 – Sysorex (NASDAQ: SYRX), the indoor positioning and data analytics company, today announced that Soumya Das has joined the company as Chief Marketing Officer. Based in Palo Alto, Das will lead Sysorex’s global marketing organization, with a focus on building the company’s brand and introducing Sysorex’s products to a ... Read more >
- December 19, 2016PALO ALTO, Calif., December 19, 2016 – Sysorex (NASDAQ: SYRX), the indoor positioning and data analytics company, today announced the launch of its 3-part webinar series titled “Freethinkers of the Retail World.” The webinar series, to kick off in early January 2017, will address challenges facing the retail industry during the ongoing and increasing popularity of ... Read more >
- December 12, 2016PALO ALTO, Calif. – Sysorex (NASDAQ: SYRX) (the “Company”), a developer of high performance analytics software and solutions, today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements with institutional investors for an offering of shares of common stock with gross proceeds of approximately $2.0 million in a registered direct offering. The closing of the offering ... Read more >
- November 29, 2016PALO ALTO, Calif., November 29, 2016 – Sysorex (NASDAQ: SYRX), a developer of high performance analytics software and solutions, is pleased to announce that it has completed the acquisition of certain assets of Integrio Technologies, an IT integration and engineering company providing cutting-edge solutions for federal, state and local government agencies, subject to novation of ... Read more >
- November 29, 2016PALO ALTO, Calif., November 29, 2016– Sysorex (NASDAQ: SYRX), a developer of high performance analytics software and solutions, today announced that it will be a featured presenter at the 9th annual LD Micro Main Event Conference. Sysorex CEO, Nadir Ali, will present the Company’s business model and growth strategies on Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at ... Read more >
Between the physical and digital layers of our world exists a wealth of information waiting to be captured and analyzed, data to drive decision-making and improve human lives.
Join CMO Soumya Das, VP of Sales Craig Gieringer and Salesperson Maria Rey for wine, tapas and conversation about unleashing the power of indoor intelligence. Register here.
|This event takes place on Wednesday, January 25, 2016 from 4:30 – 6:30 pm at Vino Italian Tapas and Wine Bar in Honolulu.|
The third of a 3-part webinar series addressing challenges facing the retail industry during the ongoing and increasing popularity of shopping online.
GPS & INDOOR POSITIONING SYSTEMS
GPS takes your customers from their home to your mall, but once they’re inside, what takes them to what they need? The answer: IPS. Indoor Positioning Systems pick your customer up where GPS drops them. Paired with powerful and anonymous analytics, your customers are happy and your ROI skyrockets.
|Join us at the Waikele Country Club for our 3rd Annual golf outing-themed lunch event and enjoy a fun round of golf in a team shamble format. Prizes will be given to the 1st and runner-up teams. Sysorex and HPE experts will also be on hand to discuss HPE Synergy, a new category of infrastructure that accelerates application delivery in both traditional and new IT environments. This solution brings the Data Center of the Future to Honolulu. HPE Synergy is the world’s first platform architected for Composable Infrastructure—built from the ground up to bridge traditional and Hybrid IT with the agility, speed and continuous delivery needed for today’s applications. Now, optimize DevOps with infrastructure as code for breakthrough time-to-market and deployment flexibility. Join us to learn how the vision of 100% uptime, across your entire data center and IT stack can be realized. This private, invitation-only event takes place on Thursday, January 26, 2016 from 11:30 am – 6:00 pm at Waikele Country Club in Waipahu.|